Boiler selection has become somewhat tricky, as there are more options now than ever before. The best boiler for your home depends on several factors:
- How efficient do you want it to be?
- Are you heating with baseboards, radiators, or in-floor radiants?
- Are you planning to heat drinking hot water with the same boiler?
- How many separate heating zones do you have in your home?
- How much money do you want to spend?
With boilers being in the minority as a way to heat your home, they have been cornered by the market with supply and demand.
This results in paying a higher price, not to mention the fact that there are numerous controls which need to be installed with a boiler system purchase.