Increasingly, people are experiencing losses due to home power failure. These losses can range anywhere from minor inconveniences to huge headaches. Imagine having to replace a refrigerator or freezer full of food, cleaning a flooded basement caused by a backed-up septic system or even worse. You don’t need a larger generator…just a smarter one.
Losing power for even a few hours can mean thousands of dollars in lost revenue to your business. Security systems go down, refrigerated goods spoil, customers are turned away. We install standby generators powerful enough to provide backup for your entire business without the cost of expensive configured systems allowing you to gain a competitive advantage by keeping your business open during weather related outages.
- Auto Monitoring: The generator automatically and continuously monitors incoming power from the utility line.
- Auto Sensing: When utility power is interrupted, the control system in the generator automatically senses the loss of power and signals the generator to start.
- Power Transfer: The automatic transfer switch safely closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
- Electricity to Crucial Outlets: Your generator supplies electricity to the critical circuits you previously chose to back up.
- Power Restored: When utility line voltage returns, the system transfers the electrical load back to the utility line.
- Cool Down: The generator continues to run for an engine cool-down period of several minutes and the entire system stands ready for the next power outage.
- Weekly Test: To ensure the system is always ready when you need it, your generator will run a 10-12 minute self-test cycle every week.